понеделник, 4 юли 2011 г.

Lethbridge Real Estate

It seems like every day I meet someone who feels they can do the job of marketing real estate better than a professional. It's a frustrating conversation to have, but when speaking with someone who feels they're generally better at everything than anyone else, it's reasonably difficult to convince them of the value I, as a professional real estate marketer, can add to the process of selling their home.
It's too bad really. I can't imagine how frustrating my life would be if I attempted to do all the things I need done in my life without the help of professionals. Take this real estate marketing conference I'm at in Nashville for example. I'm taking five days away from my business and my family to learn how to increase the SEO (Search Engine Optimaztion) of my websites, learning about QR codes, backlinking, and how to sell homes using the power of a well orchestrated web presence.
This is days of intenesive training that will help me be one of the best internet marketers in Canada. Seroiusly. Why would someone think that they can simply throw a website up with a few pictures of their house on it and think that magically people will find it on the internet competing against hundreds of thousands of other properties doing the same thing.
People also, and sadly, apply this logic to home renovations, far too often. I can't count the number of times I've been showing houses to my clients and we go into a basement that clearly has had no permits pulled for the work, and the work has been done by someone who has no right to hold a hammer, never mind cut moulding or apply paint. Inevitably, whatever money they saved by doing the work on their own has been lost by the poor finishing. And it's not just me that sees this, it's everyone EXCEPT the person who has done the work.If you are interested in learning more,go to Lethbridge Real Estate.
Selling real estate is no different. It requires specific skills, abilities, and assets, both personal and financial to make this happen consistently and profitably for our clients. If you want a job done professionally, hire a professional. If you don't care about someone hacking away trying to sell your most precious asset, all to try and save a few thousand dollars, go ahead and try it.
1 in 10 FSBO properties in Lethbridge actually sell without the assistance of a Realtor. If you want those odds, fair enough, but when the time comes to get serious about selling your next home, call a professional, pay them what the work is worth, and make good use of the time, stress, and aggravation you saved yourself!For more information,please visit Lethbridge Real Estate.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар